The Gutenberg WordPress editor, also known as the WordPress block editor, is now part of WordPress core. What does this new approach to the WordPress editor mean for you?
What if you’re already using a WordPress page builder?
The Gutenberg WordPress editor, also called the WordPress block editor, is a new page builder included in WordPress 5.0+. The Gutenberg editor adds content blocks and page builder–like functionality to every up–to–date WordPress website.
For context, here are a few quotes about the purpose of the new Gutenberg WordPress editor.
“The goal of the block editor is to make adding rich content to WordPress simple and enjoyable.”
“Gutenberg is an important step forward for WordPress. Gutenberg enables WordPress to build content layouts, not just write articles. It is one of the many transitions happening in WordPress toward a more simplified user experience.”
Why is Gutenberg a move forward for WordPress?
1. WordPress Founder Matt Mullenweg is Completely Behind Gutenberg
2. Gutenberg Was First a Separate Plugin That is Still Actively Developed
3. Gutenberg Was Rolled into WordPress 5.0 as the Default Content Editor
4. Gutenberg is Also Commonly Called the WordPress Block Editor
5. Gutenberg Continues to Evolve and Improve with Each Version
Specification: 2HRS-Step-BY-Step: Use WordPress Gutenberg Editor Like A Pro