Who Should Join:
1. Friends, please take the time to review the curriculum carefully before buying so you can see exactly whether this is the right course for you. Please kindly refrain from enrolling until this very important step is complete.
2. Please watch the free preview videos so you can see whether the presentation style works for you. Please remember I am just one person, and I make my videos often after I have been working for many hours already.
3. You are interested in real coding.
4. You enjoy detailed explanations at an introductory level. Please answer the questions in the quizzes based on the course content, and not external knowledge you might already have. This is very important in order for the quizzes to work correctly.
Very important note: this course is a general overview of many topics, so not every topic can be explored in great depth and at every level of subtlety.
5. You can take videos that are 13 minutes on average.
6. You enjoy seeing how different technologies interact.
7. You understand that most of the SQL is done in the Microsoft Management Studio, and not Visual Studio.
9. You’re NOT looking for fancy graphics, a talking head, or entertainment.
Courses : 11
Specification: A 18 Hour SQL/SQL Server 2014/Visual Studio 2017 Course
9 reviews for A 18 Hour SQL/SQL Server 2014/Visual Studio 2017 Course