This is the most complete Advanced Reinforcement Learning course on Udemy. In it, you will learn to implement some of the most powerful Deep Reinforcement Learning algorithms in Python using PyTorch and PyTorch lightning. You will implement from scratch adaptive algorithms that solve control tasks based on experience. You will learn to combine these techniques with Neural Networks and Deep Learning methods to create adaptive Artificial Intelligence agents capable of solving decision–making tasks.
This course will introduce you to the state of the art in Reinforcement Learning techniques. It will also prepare you for the next courses in this series, where we will explore other advanced methods that excel in other types of task.
The course is focused on developing practical skills. Therefore, after learning the most important concepts of each family of methods, we will implement one or more of their algorithms in jupyter notebooks, from scratch.
– Refresher: The Markov decision process (MDP).
– Refresher: Q–Learning.
– Refresher: Brief introduction to Neural Networks.
– Refresher: Deep Q–Learning.
– Refresher: Policy gradient methods
Advanced Reinforcement Learning:
– PyTorch Lightning.
– Hyperparameter tuning with Optuna.
– Deep Q–Learning for continuous action spaces (Normalized advantage function – NAF).
Specification: Advanced Reinforcement Learning in Python: from DQN to SAC