Please read the course overview below very carefully before enrolling.
1. This course is for beginners in C#. It’s not an overly simplified introduction, though. It gets fairly complex in some videos.
2. Code is built up as needed, piece by piece. The code is done in real time. There are no PowerPoints presentations.
3. I appear in the videos as a small talking head, and you see me move from place to place in the videos. It’s in every video. If you might find this distracting, please do not enroll as this course would not be the right fit for you. Thank you.
4. Code files, when available, are stored under lesson resources. Please download them from there. These are plain text files only.
5. Please remember I am only one person. I cannot always think of every subtle detail you might need covered.
6. Please remember I am only one person. You might think of different ways of doing the same things. That is normal.
7. This course uses Visual Studio 2019 Community only.
8. At different points in the videos, you might be asked to answer a question or type up some code. Please pause and do so.
Specification: An Introduction to C# with Visual Studio Community 2019