Boost your skills and become debugging expert by learning advanced methods and techniques.
You learn which kinds of the memory leaks may exist in the C# .NET Core applications and how to use LLDB debugger, which is available on macOS and Linux, to investigate them.
In this course you will learn:
– Different causes of memory leaks: object management, blocked finalisation queue, event handlers.
– Ways to identify causes of memory leaks: statistical analysis, observing stack, tracking dependencies.
– How to prepare your system for debugging and debugger basic commands.
Downloadable materials in this course:
– helpers for running .NET executables under the debugger and monitoring memory
– sample applications with memory leaks to practice
Specification: Debugging memory leaks in .NET Core apps on macOS