1. Friends, please take the time to review the curriculum carefully before buying so you can see exactly whether this is the right course for you. Please do not join until you have completed this step.
2. Please watch the free preview videos so you can see whether the presentation style works for you. Please remember I am just one person, and I make my videos often after I have been working for many hours already. Please do not join until you have completed this step.
3. If something needs fixing, please let me know. Again, I’m just one person and not a big team of people. I will try to fix it as quickly as possible. Thank you.
1. This course is for those who already know how to make a simple 2D project in unity. I’m assuming you can figure out how to do this. Please remember, however, that using Unity is NOT the main objective of this course.
2. This course focuses only on two dimensional math and physics concepts related to game programming.
3. In some of the videos you see how to use unity.
4. In some of the videos I use physical demonstrations to illustrate mathematical concepts related to game development.
Courses : 11
Specification: Game Math and Physics Basics in 2D
3 reviews for Game Math and Physics Basics in 2D