Welcome to this exciting and eye opening course on Artificial Intelligence(Part 1) . We believe that AI will touch everybody in some level, whether you are a technical or a non technical person and also that you can excel in many roles in AI with just a functional understanding of coding.
We will start from the basics , break myths, clarify your understanding as to what is this mysterious term AI, (many are surprised to know that it encompasses, Machine Learning, NLP,Computer Vision, IOT, Robotics and more). We will also understand the current state of AI and its positive and negative impact in the near future.
Then we will apply the concepts we learnt with zero to little coding Involved.
– Machine learning (Supervised and Unsupervised) with IBM Watson
– Natural Language Processing (NLP) with IBM Watson
– Feed Forward Neural Networks (FFNN) with Tensor Flow Simulator
– Convolutional Neural Networks with (CNN) with IBM Watson
– Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN) with Mathworks
AI brings tremendous opportunity like higher economic growth, productivity and prosperity but the picture is not all rosy. lets look at some data points from the renowned Mckinsey&Company.
250 million new jobs are likely to be created by 2030 *
Courses : 5
Specification: Hands-on Introduction to Artificial Intelligence(AI)
7 reviews for Hands-on Introduction to Artificial Intelligence(AI)