AWS Lambda lies at the heart of the Serverless architecture on AWS. AWS Lambda you pay per execution and get a million executions per month for free and you no longer have to worry about provisioning and maintaining servers.
AWS Lambda can be used for a wide range of tasks including image processing, log processing, and security automation.
In this course, we cover the following things:
– Create a Hello World Lambda function and walk through the Lambda console.
– Automate starting and stopping of EC2 instances on a desired schedule using Lambda and Cloudwatch Events
– Build a deployment package with external image processing library and build a serverless image processing app.
Why should you take this course:
– AWS Lambda is easy to learn and fun to use, and can serve as a backbone for interesting personal or professional projects.
– You will build an image processing app which you can expand.
– You will get all the future updates on the course for free.
– We cover the basics of Lambda and provide 4 demo in just around 2 hours. This is a no–frill, information dense course that helps you ramp up on AWS Lambda quickly.
– Test your knowledge with a AWS Lambda quiz in the end of this course
Courses : 1
Specification: Introduction to AWS Lambda for beginners with 4 Labs
8 reviews for Introduction to AWS Lambda for beginners with 4 Labs