1. Friends, please take the time to review the curriculum carefully before buying so you can see exactly whether this is the right course for you. Please do not join until you have completed this step.
2. Please watch the free preview videos so you can see whether the presentation style works for you. Please remember I am just one person, and I make my videos often after I have been working for many hours already. PLease do not join until you have completed this step.
3. If something needs fixing, please let me know. Again, I’m just one person and not a big team of people. I will try to fix it as quickly as possible. Thank you.
1. This course consists of standalone examples designed to illustrate specific skills. There are no big applications built in this course.
2. You must use Visual Studio 2017 to be sure you have the latest version of C# running. Lower versions of Visual Studio will cause errors because newer programming elements will not be found.
3. This is a beginners course, but I do not spare the details, even when they are very technical. This means in a few videos I show you the .NET Framework source code. I do this because it’s important to look at things as they actually are, and not at an artificially simplified perspective.
Courses : 11
Specification: Learn C# with Visual Studio 2017 and Console Programs
7 reviews for Learn C# with Visual Studio 2017 and Console Programs