Protractor is an end–to–end test framework for Angular and AngularJS applications. Protractor runs tests against your application running in a real browser, interacting with it as a user would.
Protractor is a Node.js program. To run, you will need to have Node.js installed. You will download Protractor package using npm, which comes with Node.js.
1. End to End Environment Setup
3. Basic to Advance Element Locators
4. Real time scenario on live application
5. Wide course Coverage
6. Best practices to be follow
7. DataDriven Framework with JSON
8. Command line execution
9. Code Management
10. HTML Reporting options
Courses : 13
Specification: New to AngularJS Automation.?Try Protractor-Best for Newbies
7 reviews for New to AngularJS Automation.?Try Protractor-Best for Newbies