Secure and keeping the data and information in an Oracle database safe from failure is one of the most important tasks of a successful Oracle DBA. In this course to learn how human errors, hardware failures, and even storage loss can affect your database and how you can control the technologies and features built into Oracle 12c to ensure you will never suffer any data loss.
Discover how to use several Oracle tools and technologies, including RMAN, Data Pump, Flashback, and hot and cold backups, to protect your database from the predictable crash.
The following topics will be covered.
1. Complete vs. incomplete recovery
2. Point–in–time recovery
3. Failure categories
4. Preparing the virtual machine
5. Performing user–managed backups
6. Restoring from manual backups
7. Performing full and incremental backups with RMAN
8. Recovering a PDB and CDB
9. Exporting and importing data with Oracle Data Pump
10. Performing logical backups with Data Pump
11. Using Flashback Query, Table, and Database
12. Creating restore points
1. Oracle Backup (RMAN) Hands–On Demo and Concepts
2. Starting and connecting to database
3. How to backup database in Archivelog and NoArchivelog mode with RMAN
4. Oracle database incremental backup using RMAN
Courses : 7
Specification: Oracle Database Administration Cloud Backup and Recovery
31 reviews for Oracle Database Administration Cloud Backup and Recovery