By end of this course you will be familiar in testing REST APIs using Rest Assured scripts.The course has been prepared in such a way that you can learn this course starting from basics to advanced topics in a progressive way. Course has assignments/quizzes for you to practice and strengthen your knowledge.
By end of this course you will be familiar in:
Different method types used by Rest APIs – GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
Write assertions for the REST API responses.
– Understand RequestSpecification and re–use them for multiple requests
– Understand ResponseSpecification to simplify and re–use response assertions
– Call Protected Rest APIs with Basic Authentication
– Generate OAuth2 Token using Java program
– Call APIs with OAuth2 tokens
– Write test cases using JUnit and TestNG Frameworks
– Log messages using Log4J Framework
Data Driven Testing
– Learn how to read data from CSV files
– Learn how to read data from Excel sheets
– Writing data to excel sheet
– Implement Data Driven Framework with complete end–to–end scenarios.
We respect your time – all the videos are short and straight to point without wasting your valuable time.
Assignments – Given assignments along with required resources, which will help to do enough practice.
Specification: REST API Testing with Rest Assured – Basics to Framework