REST stands for REpresentational State Transfer. REST is web standards based architecture and uses HTTP Protocol for data communication.
In REST architecture, a REST Server simply provides access to resources and REST client accesses and presents the resources.
1. Basic to advance understanding of API Concepts
2. End to End environment Setup
3. Basic to advance java concepts
4. Explain RestAssured library in details
5. Step be Step API testing automation using Java Programming – RestAssured
6. Different method coverage like – GET PUT POST DELETE
7. POJO Implementation
Courses : 13
Specification: RestAssured – Best for Automation Beginner |Realtime Project
7 reviews for RestAssured – Best for Automation Beginner |Realtime Project