Visual Basic .NET for Complete Beginners is designed for those who have no previous experience in computer programming or coding. This course aims to teach programming at a steady pace with straightforward explanations so that you are not left with a thousand questions. Topics are explained in plain English and with the necessary depth, enabling you to piece everything together with ease.
Recommended continuing course:
– Master VB.NET (Access) By Building the Point Of Sale System (POS).
Note: You can search from the instructor’s profile.
The courses suggested above are for those looking to further their programming. Details such as:
– Designing forms and implementing controls.
– Using a module for storing central commands to run the entire program.
– Writing Visual Basic .NET commands to connect to an Access database.
– Simple Data Binding and Complex Data Binding in Windows Forms.
– Writing commands for verifying user input for the accuracy of the data.
– Converting data from TextBox, ComboBox and Checkbox controls to match the data type in the database.
– Writing commands to check for blank values and set default values automatically before saving to database.
– Writing SQL statements for CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update and Delete).
Specification: Visual Basic .NET Programming for Complete Beginners