Visual Basic .NET Programming for Complete Beginners
Visual Basic .NET for Complete Beginners is designed for those who have no previous experience in computer programming or coding. This course aims to teach programming at a steady pace with straightforward explanations so that you are not left with a thousand questions. Topics are explained in plain English and with the necessary depth, enabling you to piece everything together with ease.
Recommended continuing course:
– Master VB.NET (Access) By Building the Point Of Sale System (POS).
Note: You can search from the instructor’s profile.
The courses suggested above are for those looking to further their programming. Details such as:
– Designing forms and implementing controls.
– Using a module for storing central commands to run the entire program.
– Writing Visual Basic .NET commands to connect to an Access database.
– Simple Data Binding and Complex Data Binding in Windows Forms.
– Writing commands for verifying user input for the accuracy of the data.
– Converting data from TextBox, ComboBox and Checkbox controls to match the data type in the database.
– Writing commands to check for blank values and set default values automatically before saving to database.
– Writing SQL statements for CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update and Delete).
Specification: Visual Basic .NET Programming for Complete Beginners
Be the first to review “Visual Basic .NET Programming for Complete Beginners” Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
There are no reviews yet.