This course will help you to build up a modern and professional Xamarin Forms mobile application from scratch.
We will create together Android and iOS applications by using Xamarin applying MVVM design pattern and later Prism framework.
Moreover, we will go through several aspects of Xamarin applications and mobile development like:
– How to create and start a completely new application using Visual Studio
– Application Lifecycle
– Page lifecycle
– Navigation Stack
– Navigation between pages
– Passing data through navigation
– Building up and following MVVM architecture
– Installing and integration of a complex Nuget package for Media Player to play video
– Fetching data from embedded resource
– XAML and essential Xamarin Forms controls
– Dependency Injection
– and so on
What technology we use
Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, Prism
How it works
This course is not a theory course but we will learn by doing and practising. The instructor will show you many aspect and corners of Xamarin mobile development by writing down code, solving problems and sharing his knowledge to you.
What you will be able to do
After completing this course, you will:
– be confident about the development of Xamarin Forms mobile application
Specification: Xamarin Forms with MVVM and Prism