This course is for developers, designers, Architects, Analyst, Senior Analyst and Manager can understand deployment and Architectural insides.
We have put our best to show you how the new changes are in UI5 Library with the help of a project. We would be covering this course in 3 weeks period, where we will cover :
1. How the templating in Web IDE is used to build UI5 Projects.
2. New routing of the application when the complexity increases.
3. Git setting with Web IDE.
4. We would be building Project CORE UI as part of project–based learning and cover new components that are not covered in the UI5 Professional development course.
5. The course also has a UI5 final project to put all the learning into practice. The final project was carefully crafted to make students understand real–world scenarios and the roles they will have to perform in a team.
5. Handling multiple global data binding with large data sets within it.
6. Integration with HANA® DB oData at the end.
8. The course gives importance to all aspects of SAPUI5/OpenUI5 development, may it be wire–framing, design and analysis, development or styling, and theme.
We hope to cover the complexity in a simple and structured way, so you get the best experience of Project with UI5 new Library updates.
Specification: Learn SAPUI5 Development With Project